1. The hotel is located up hill 350 metres from the village centre. (Saundersfoot)
2. The village has a railway station and a regular bus service. Pick up from the station can be arranged upon request.
3. The hotel has its own parking on the forecourt.
4. There is a porterage service available to handle luggage.
5. There are two steps to a wide entrance door.
6. The restaurant, bar and guest lounge are all on the ground floor which is level throughout. The public WC is on the 1st floor landing.
7. Assistance dogs are welcome, but regrettably no pets.
8. There is no accommodation on the ground floor.
9. The nine en-suite bedrooms are on the first and second floor. They have tea and coffee making facilities and TV with remote control.
The rooms are bright and well lit
10. There is no lift.
11. The corridors and landings are well lit and have a good colour contrast.
12. The owners personally run the hotel and they are able to assist customers who are visually or hearing impaired or have a learning
13. O/S grid reference: SN135 042 (GB grid)
14. Mobile phone networks: All 5 UK networks (3, 02, Orange,
15. There are 4 rooms with bath and shower (1 Single, 1 Double, 1 Triple and
1 Family room
5 rooms have showers only: (1 Single, 1 Twin, 2 Doubles, 1 Triple
16. Distance to nearest towns:
© 2013 Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
© 2013 Woodlands Guest Accommodation Saundersfoot