of our bedrooms are light and airy. We have singles,
doubles, twins, triples and family rooms and have
a view of the sea or overlook our garden. They
are all en-suite with either bath or shower. They
are all comfortable, tastefully decorated with central
heating and fitted with hospitality tray, television,
radio and hair dryer.
We offer a full breakfast with various options, such
as vegetarian or continental.
In the evening, we have an excellent table d'hote
menu with various home made choices. We also have
snack menu for those who just want a "small bite" as
well as a children menu.
have a guest lounge where our guests can socialise
and relax in comfort.
of our guests
are welcome to use these facilities.
is our fully licensed resident's bar,which has a
wide selection of beers, wine and
spirits. The bar leads out onto the garden where you
can enjoy a drink "Al Fresco" or just relax
and enjoy the Pembrokeshire sunshine.
hotel has been accredited with Four Diamonds by the AA,
Three Diamonds by the RAC and is graded as Two Stars
by the Wales Tourist Board. We are open from March till
October as well as during the Xmas season.
We regret that we do not have the facilities to accept pets.
hotel is located up hill 350 metres from the
village centre. (Saundersfoot)
2. The village has a railway
station and a regular bus service. Pick up
from the station can be arranged upon request.
3. The hotel has its own parking on the forecourt.
4. There is a porterage service available to handle
5. There are two steps to a wide entrance door.
6. The restaurant, bar and guest lounge are all on
the ground floor which is level throughout. The public WC is on the
1st floor landing.
7. Assistance dogs are welcome, but regrettably no
8. There is no accommodation on the ground floor.
9. The nine en-suite bedrooms are on the first and
second floor. They have tea and coffee making facilities and TV with
remote control. The rooms are bright and well lit
10. There is no lift.
11. The corridors and landings are well lit and have
a good colour contrast.
12. The owners personally run the hotel and they are
able to assist customers who are visually or hearing impaired or have
a learning disability.
13. O/S grid reference: SN135 042 (GB grid)
14. Mobile phone networks: All 5 UK networks (3, 02,
15. There are 4 rooms with bath and shower (1 Single,
1 Double, 1 Triple and
1 Family room
5 rooms have showers only: (1 Single, 1 Twin, 2 Doubles, 1 Triple
16. Distance to nearest towns:
Tenby 2.7 miles
Narbeth 7.8 miles
Pembroke 12.2 miles
Havefordwest 21.7 miles
St. Davids 33.1 miles
Carmarthen 24.2 miles
Swansea 50.2 miles
Cardiff 90.1 miles