ROUTE TO SAUNDERSFOOT AND THE WOODLANDS HOTEL
(for travel westwards along M4/A48/A40)
1. Take M4 then A48 till Carmarthen
2. At Carmarthen, take 2nd exit at the roundabout (signposted St. Clears) onto the A40
3. A further ½ mile till next roundabout, take 1st exit, A40 Dual carriageway for approx 9 miles to St. clears.
4. Approaching roundabout, left hand lane and take 1st exit onto A477 (signposted Pembroke Dock, Tenby) Continue on the
A477 through Llanteg
5. After about 5 miles there is another roundabout. Take 1st exit A478 (signposted Tenby)
6. In Pentlepoir ignore the left turn onto the B4316 (signposted Saundersfoot). Drive on a further couple of miles until you
get to a roundabout and take the 1st exit signposted Saundersfoot and New Hedges.
7. Descend St. Brides Hill towards Saundersfoot for approximately ½ mile. The Woodlands Hotel is situated on the left.
If by chance you find yourself in the middle of the village, take the road to Tenby up St. Brides Hill (the hill to the west of the
harbour). We are 100 yards past the St. Brides hill restaurant on the rig.
© 2013 Woodlands Guest Accommodation Saundersfoot